Kim Kardashian‘s mom is in ordained minister


Kim Kardashian‘s wedding to basketball ace Kris Humphries could be very much a family affair with her own mother conducting the vows.
Kris Jenner has revealed she is more than qualified to take a central role in her daughter’s big day with NBA star Kris.
“I’m actually an ordained minister,” Jenner said.
“I knew it might come in handy one day but I’m not sure where Kim will want me on the day.”
Kris recently urged her superstar daughter not to change her name when she weds.
“I don’t think she should take his name and be Kim Humphries,” says Kris. “I think she needs to be Kim Kardashian because she’s worked so hard to get where she is.”
Insiders recently revealed that Kim will make millions from her big day.
“Kris Humphries might not have known what he was getting into. This wedding is going to happen very much in the public eye,” a source told PopEater.
“And they will make millions off of it.”