Jennifer Hudson can't get book deal


Jennifer Hudson wants to write a book about her dramatic weight loss but no one wants to publish it.
The singer/actress dropped  more than 80 pounds as a Weight Watchers spokeswoman, but she can’t land a seven-figure book deal.
The New York Post reports that while Hudson’s weight struggle and self-help tips are marketable, sources say because of her $1 million-plus demand for the deal, publishers are holding out for the full story about her coping with the horrific slaying of her family. Her mother,Darnell Donnerson, her older brother,Jason, and her 7-year-old nephew,Julian King, were killed in October 2008, allegedly by her brother-in-law,William Balfour, who was indicted for murder.
“It was disappointing. Her book about her diet is really appealing and wonderful. But if you spend a lot of money on the book deal, you want it to sell. With no talk of her family, we didn’t think it was worth it,” a source said.
Hudson recently admitted people are “gossiping” about her weight loss but insisted she isn’t too skinny!
“Oh goodness, yes, people are gossiping,” she said.
“But trust me, I’m content right here. I don’t believe in the so-skinny look. There’s already so many more doors open for me. Why would I?
“My diet started four days after I had my baby. I didn’t expect to get as far as I have. It’s like, wow, this is a whole new world. People treat you completely differently. You get more attention.
“You get more clothes. You get on more magazine covers. You get more opportunities; you name it.”