Eats: Yamato


Previously, we've had pretty good food experience at Yamato; so when I was served this quarter filled bowl of miso soup I was rather shocked. I am guessing there's been a change of hand in business as the waitress had to come back THREE times to confirm our order. This is beyond acceptable.


This was my sushi that came with my dinner box. Needless to say, a picture says a thousand words, the cut, quality and portion of these dishes are not worth the price tag that comes with it anymore.


This was my dinner box served with ice cream. By the time I had done with my food, the ice cream was already melted into a gooey mess. Overall, the whole experience was average at best. We were sorely disappointed with the dishes this time around and no doubt won't be returning to this establishment anytime soon.